When an instrument of record relating to a single-family property requires the use of an address for Fannie Mae, including assignments of mortgages, foreclosure deeds, REO deeds, and lien releases, see F-4-03, List of Contacts for the proper address.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log