Fannie Mae’s assigned broker, agent, or property management company will manage the maintenance and repair of foreclosed properties and contact the utility companies to have all bills for utility services directed to them for payment. Any issues the servicer may become aware of related to the management or marketing of a property after the foreclosure date must be reported to Fannie Mae’s SF CPM division (see F-4-03, List of Contacts).
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log