For conventional first lien mortgage loans, the servicer must use a vendor identified in the Foreclosure Sale Marketing and Auction Services Exhibit for foreclosure sale marketing services in available jurisdictions. See Foreclosure Sale Marketing and Foreclosure Auction Services in F-1-08, Managing Foreclosure Proceedings for more details, including when a vendor may be used for foreclosure auction services.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log