For conventional first lien mortgage loans, the servicer must use a vendor identified in the Foreclosure Sale Marketing and Auction Services Exhibit for foreclosure sale marketing services in available jurisdictions. See Foreclosure Sale Marketing and Foreclosure Auction Services in F-1-08, Managing Foreclosure Proceedings for more details, including when a vendor may be used for foreclosure auction services.
The Servicing Guide is organized into parts that reflect how lenders generally categorize various aspects of their business relationship with Fannie Mae. To begin browsing, select from any of the sections below. You may also download the entire Servicing Guide in PDF format.Download PDF
Hint: Ask in a form of a question.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log