In the event the servicer is notified of a cross-border insolvency proceeding under Chapter 15 of the Bankruptcy Code, the servicer must contact Fannie Mae’s Legal department (see F-4-03, List of Contacts) to obtain specific instructions about how such a filing should be reported to Fannie Mae, and to discuss the handling of the matter, including legal fees and costs.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log