When it appears that a fractional interest in a property has been conveyed and a petition for bankruptcy filed solely for the purpose of delaying foreclosure proceedings, the servicer must ensure the law firm prepares a Motion for Relief from Automatic Stay pursuant to Section 362(d)(4), if appropriate. Any orders obtained must be immediately recorded in compliance with applicable state laws governing notices or interests or liens in real property so they will be binding in future cases involving the same property for a two-year period.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log