When automatically drafting a mortgage loan payment from a borrower’s designated bank account, the servicer must draft each payment no later than the date the servicer would accept a mortgage loan payment by other payment methods without penalty.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log