Beginning September 1, 2019, servicers must use SMDU to place an order for a BPO or appraisal to evaluate borrower-initiated MI terminations based on Current Value or when an AVM can’t be used in the evaluation of a borrower-initiated MI termination based on Original Value.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log