In the Prior Workout History, enter the “Payment Reduction Percent”, if the prior workout provided a reduction of the pre-workout monthly payment (PITIAS), provide amount of payment reduction, expressed as a percentage. Report this data field regardless of whether workout was completed by borrower.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log