Servicing Management Default Underwriter™ User Interface (SMDU™ UI) Registration
The designated Technology Manager administrator at your company to register you for the application(s). Only administrators have the ability to set up and manage application access for users. Once registered, users can set up their passwords and update their personal profiles via Technology Manager. To update your password, visit the Technology Manager page.
Note: Existing HSSN users will not be automatically granted access to the SMDU UI. Please refer to these instructions to request access.
Fannie Mae Technology Manager for Administrators Job Aid
Grant a User Access to an Application (SMDU UI)
Performed by Corporate Administrators and User Administrators
This job aid explains how to enable a user's access to the SMDU UI applications.
- On the Home page, click Manage Users link.
2. The Manage Users screen appears. Enter the desired search criteria and search value, then click Search.
3. Depending on the search used, multiple users may be found. The number of records found appears above the list. Select the desired user record.
4. Click Available Applications tab, then click SMDU.
5. Click Manage Access.
6. The Set-Up User Accessscreen appears. In the Rolessection, select the roles outlined in red in the screen shot below, then click > to add.
Note: > = Add, >> = Add All, < = Remove, << = Remove All
7. In the Data Folders section, select which data folder(s) the user will be able to access, then click Add.
8. Click Submit.
9. Click Confirm to save changes in the Alert box that appears.
For more information, view the Technology Manager for Administrators Job Aids