“Borrower Contribution to Delinquent Interest” is the amount contributed by Borrower/MI/Hazard Insurance to write down delinquent interest. SMDU will first apply the Borrower/MI/Hazard Insurance to delinquent interest and then to advances.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log