The Evaluation History icon in the top tool bar provides an overview of the loan’s SMDU evaluation history. You can also view and activate a previous SMDU evaluation, identify the SMDU platform for which the SMDU loan evaluation was conducted (SMDU UI or B2B), identify if the final structuring evaluation was a dependent final or First-Time Final, print the evaluation terms, request an Appeal or view the SMDU response XML.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log