The recorded webinar provides investor reporting analysts with an overview of the available payment deferral programs, the LAR reporting requirements, and examples of Scheduled/Scheduled and Actual/Actual remittance types. It also covers reimbursement process of servicer principal and interest advances, servicing and guaranty fees, and post implementation support.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log