1. Click dropdown arrow and select the Reason for ordering the valuation.
Result: Order Valuation not allowed.
2. Click dropdown arrow and select appropriate product for the Order Type.
3. Fill in red highlighted boxes.
NOTE: Comments are required to be added in the Access Instructions box in order for the Order Valuation for MI Termination button to be activated.
Once the Order Type is selected the Cost of Valuation will be populated with the cost for the selected product.
NOTE: The Cost of Valuation is a locked data field. The cost is determined by the Order Type and Property Number of Units. If one and/or both data elements are updated the cost may change. An update to the Property Number of Units can be made on the Loan Details page. Refer to the Data Update(s) Required section for more information.
4. If the Order Valuation Reason selected is for MI Termination Substantial Improvements at least one line item must be completed. Enter a description, the dollar amount and completion date of the improvement (per the example below).
NOTE: The Substantial Improvements Information will be provided by the homeowner.
NOTE: If a description is part of the “auto-complete” list it will appear as the user starts typing the word; just click on the displayed word to populate the field (e.g. Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, See Attachment).
5. Click +Add Improvements to itemize each improvement made.
6. Click Order Valuation for MI Termination button.
NOTE: In this example, the “Reason” for ordering a valuation is for MI Termination Current Value and an Interior Broker Opinion/BPO was selected as the Order Type.
NOTE: When the Valuation Order is successfully submitted, the Valuation Order Status will change to Submitted.
NOTE: Click this icon in the “Submitter” field to reveal an informational panel that shows user details.
7. To upload a file(s) in support of the valuation order, click the checkbox.
NOTE: This is to attest that the file being uploaded does not contain any unnecessary nonpublic personal information (NPI), such as copies of checks and credit card numbers. This action must be taken for every uploaded file.
NOTE: The Choose File button will not be enabled until after the attestation box is checked.
NOTE: Servicer must check the attestation box for every uploaded PDF document
8. Click dropdown arrow and select appropriate type.
9. Click Choose File button to attach the applicable file (must be a PDF document).
NOTE: Once selected, the file (PDF document) will be automatically uploaded.
NOTE: The files must be in PDF format or the above message will appear.
NOTE: An uploaded PDF document should not contain any unnecessary nonpublic personal information (NPI) (i.e., copy of a check or credit card numbers).
Updating Data When Valuation Order is in “Submitted” Status
When the Valuation is in “Submitted” status, a servicer can change information in the following sections: Order Valuation, Access Information, and Upload Files. When data is updated the Update Valuation for MI Termination button will appear. Data can be changed until the valuation order moves into “In Progress” status.
10. Click Update Valuation for MI Termination to update and send the data changes.
In Progress Status: Send/Receive Messages
NOTE: Once the order moves into “In Progress” status, the above noted fields are locked. The Messages section is where you send and receive messages. These are the messages that are denoted by a bell icon in the Messages column on the MIT Manager.