When verifying the borrower’s acceptable payment record for MI termination the servicer must not consider any payment that is 30 or more days past due in the last 12 months, or 60 or more days past due in the last 24 months, that is attributable to a disaster event in which the servicer provided disaster relief, a forbearance plan, repayment plan, or Trial Period Plan and the borrower complied with the terms of any such plan.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log