All work completed within the allowables must have before, during, and after date stamped photos and any supporting documentation made available to Fannie Mae upon request. Refer to Section 2: Technology and Photos, as well as Section 5: Initial Securing and Initial Services and Section 6: Ongoing Services in this Property Preservation Guide for further photo documentation guidance.
When Fannie Mae requires the servicer to provide work completion results, the following information must be provided via HomeTracker when reporting completion of repairs:
- Dates work was started and completed.
- Scope of work completed with a line by line description of repairs.
- Complete view (side by side, date stamped, color photos of the entire area where damages occurred) of before, during, and after photos. During photos must include removal (haul away) photos of all materials removed, if applicable.
- Included photos must be clearly labeled identifying before, during, and after.
- For any code violation, a document stating violation was cleared must be uploaded into HomeTracker (email from code enforcement officer will be acceptable). In the event written documentation is unavailable, the servicer may document verbal communication.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 13, Completion of Work.