Examples of a BATF for over allowable maintenance as specified in this Property Preservation Guide include, but are not limited to:
- Yard services where grass is less than three (3) feet high on the majority of the lot.
- Exterior Debris Removal/Move Personal Property between 11-20 cubic yards.
- Snow removal.
Examples of a BATF for urgent conditions include, but are not limited to:
- Water extraction from property.
- Exterior safety issues such as fallen porch/patio overhang.
- Imminent falling of a tree which may result in damage to a property.
- Tarping roof when claimable damage to the roof is present when Roof Patch / Repair Allowable was previously utilized.
When the servicer decides to address urgent conditions outside of the allowable threshold and prior to Fannie Mae approval, the servicer should take into account Fannie Mae may not agree with the scope and/or cost and may deny and/or modify the request.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 12, Bid After The Fact.