Include the following with the over allowable bid submission:
- Documentation (i.e., photos, etc.) to support violation has been cured.
- The date on which the servicer first received the violation(s).
- Legible copy of the violation(s).
- Invoice from the Code Enforcement authorities/HOA.
- Supporting documentation/information relating to fines/fees/liens negotiations including any attempts to contact the city or HOA.
Note: Should the servicer's failure to take appropriate action result in violation/fines/fees, the servicer must cure the violation at its expense and pay all related fees and/or fines prior to liquidation and within fifteen (15) calendar days of notification of the violation. The servicer must include the first time vacant (FTV) date when submitting a claim for expense reimbursement for a code violation.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 10, Code Violations.