Refer to Section 2: Technology and Photos within this Property Preservation Guide for bid submission guidance and provide all insurance information, including but not limited to:
- Provide date claim was filed.
- Provide status of the claim (e.g., adjuster has been to the property, waiting on adjuster's report; claim is approved, waiting on EOB and adjuster's estimate.)
- Indicate if the claim is settled (either approved or denied), upload claim documents including letter of approval or denial, EOB and adjuster's estimate, if applicable.
- Indicate if the claim has been paid and the insurance/proof of loss check has been cashed, confirm insurance/proof of loss funds are in escrow. If funds are not in escrow, advise the location of the funds and provide loss draft reports.
- Indicate if the claim has been paid and the insurance/proof of loss check has not been cashed, provide copy of the check and advise status of check.
- Indicate if the claim has been denied, upload claim documents validating denial reason and any disputes if appropriate or follow ups as necessary.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 8, Damaged Properties/Disaster Impacted Properties.