- Provide the dimensions of the affected area (square footage).
- Provide specific interior location of the damage (e.g., the corner of the kitchen ceiling above the sink).
- Include full photo documentation including interior and exterior photos where leak is present.
- Provide photos taken from the roof, as well as from the ground.
- Provide date damage was first identified.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 8, Damaged Properties/Disaster Impacted Properties.