Additional Photo Requirements:
- Before, during and after photo of clean toilet with correct antifreeze solvent used
- Photo of antifreeze solvent being poured into traps, drains, and sinks
- Photo of water heater breaker turned off, if applicable
- Photo of air compressor attached to system to show pressure test being performed. Include before and after photos of the gauge readings
- Photo of meter or union disconnected and capped, if allowed by local municipality
- Photo of water tank being drained, if applicable
- Photo noting any damages
- Photo of winterization stickers/tags applied.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 5, Initial Securing and Initial Services.