- Trimming must be completed when affecting the condition or access to the main dwelling, detached structures, fencing, lanai, and/or mechanical equipment.
- Decoratively prune all shrubs in front viewable areas to appropriate levels for the structure, this includes any side bed if viewable from front or if the property is located on a corner lot.
- Trim tree branches to a minimum of one (1) foot away from the structure and at least three (3) feet off of the roof.
- Remove all non-decorative vegetation attached to structure (including hanging vines).
- Trim all damaged/dead branches.
- Any resulting debris from the trimming must be removed from the property as a part of the trimming service. The Debris Removal Allowable must not be utilized to remove the resulting trimming debris from the property.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 5, Initial Securing and Initial Services.