Each initial and ongoing (recut) yard service includes but is not limited to:
- Cut grass and remove clippings from sidewalks, driveways and lawns (front, sides, rear, etc.) from the entire property up to one acre.
- Remove weeds/grass from fence lines, foundation of home, driveways/sidewalks and flower beds without damaging existing plants or flowers.
- Remove all non-decorative vegetation attached to structure(s) and fencing (including hanging vines).
- Edge all driveways, walkways and sidewalks.
- Clear all driveways, walkways and sidewalks of clippings and dirt. Do not blow clippings into neighbor's yard.
- Remove water, leaves and incidental debris from covered pool/hot tub/spa.
- Remove all incidental leaves and debris/trash.
- Clear all debris and weeds from basement window wells.
- Remove all debris as a result of services from the property.
- Desert landscaping, rockscape, or low maintenance landscaping includes, but is not limited to, pulling and spraying of weeds, removing tumbleweeds, and trimming grass where necessary.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 5, Initial Securing and Initial Services.