More frequent property inspections must be completed when necessary, such as when required by local ordinance, in high vandal areas, based on property condition, and/or during winter months. Examples of instances when more frequent inspections are necessary include, but are not limited to:
- Properties with hazard claim activity for theft and/or vandalism.
- Properties with recent FEMA disasters or flooding.
- Properties in areas prone to extended freezing temperatures.
- Property with recent flooding/water intrusion.
- Properties subject to local ordinance requirements.
See Servicing Guide D2-2-10: Requirements for Performing Property Inspections for further guidance on delinquent loan property inspection requirements.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 3, Inspections.