In addition to the servicer’s own photo requirements and Fannie Mae’s general photo requirements, the following are required when performing initial and ongoing exterior services:
- Photos of rekey/lockboxes, fence and outbuilding locks.
- Photos of contractor/servicer posting.
- Before and after of right and left side of the property from a distance to obtain full view of the sides.
- Before and after of the front of the property from street to obtain full view.
- Before and after photos of back of the property showing entire back yard, behind any outbuildings and view from back of home and facing home.
- Before, during and after photos clearly showing all exterior services completed as defined in this Property Preservation Guide.
- During photos must include removal/haul away photos of all existing/old materials, if applicable, i.e., debris shown in truck beds, dumpsters, trailers, etc.
- Photos of any damages unable to address within the allowable.
For additional information please see: Property Preservation Matrix and Reference Guide, Section 2, Technology and Photos.