Loan Data Search
Servicers can search for any individual loan within their authorized portfolio by clicking the Loan Data Search tab at the top of the screen.
1. Select either a Fannie Mae or Servicer Loan Number Type, enter the corresponding10-digit Fannie Mae Loan Number or Servicer Loan Number, and click GET LOAN DATA.
2. The Loan Data Details screen is displayed defaulted to the Current LAR Information section.
NOTE: The Loan Data Details screen can also be accessed from the LAR 96 Exception Search Results screen by clicking on a Fannie Mae Loan Number link.
Latest Loan Position display:
Origination and Acquisition display:
ARM Features display (shown only if the loan is an ARM loan):
Delinquency Modification Data display:
(This tab will be shown only if the loan had a delinquency modification that was closed and successfully bridged to the investor reporting system. It will NOT be shown for cancelled or pre-closed mods.)
Credit Enhancement tab display:
Servicers can view the loan history by clicking the button on the left side of the Loan Details screen.
LSDU displays the loan history options. Servicers can view details by clicking each of the tabs.
1. Click the Payment History tab.
2. LSDU displays the Payment History details with the option to download. This section shows the entire payment history for a particular loan as far back as January 2009. In the current cycle, this section will show all applied payments (LAR96’s). For previous cycles, this section will only show the last applied payment (LAR96).
Below is a sample of a downloaded Payment History file:
1. Click the Transaction History tab.
2. LSDU displays the Transaction History details with the option to download. This section shows the entire transaction history for a particular loan as far back as January 2009.
1. Click the Rate and Payment History tab.
2. LSDU displays the Rate and Payment history details with the option to download.
To clear a reject, servicers can submit a LAR by clicking the link in the Loan Data screen.
1. Click the Submit LAR link.
2. In the New column, enter the required dates, amounts and Action Code. Click Submit.
3. Click Yes to submit or No to go back and change your submission.
4. Upon submission, a success banner at the top of the screen will display. Please allow up to 20 minutes for the submission to process.