Payment (LAR 96) Exceptions Search
Upon logging into LSDU, the Payment (LAR 96) Exceptions Search screen will display. This search function allows servicers to search for Hard Rejects, Soft Rejects, and Missing LARs (CD23 through BD2 only) for their selected servicer numbers.
1. Click the Payment (LAR 96) Exceptions Search if not already displayed. (It is located under the Loan Activity Search tab.)
2. Use the drop-down lists to make your selections and then click VIEW EXCEPTIONS.
3. LSDU displays the results of the Payment (LAR 96) Exceptions Search. Servicers have the ability to view the details of a single loan by clicking the Fannie Mae Loan Number link or downloading the loan details of all the loans from the search results by clicking the DOWNLOAD button.
1. To download the details of all the loans returned on a Payment (LAR 96) Exceptions Search, click the DOWNLOAD button on the top right of the search results screen.
The download complete banner will display at the top of the screen.
2. You will have the option to either open or save the download file. The download file is provided in a comma delimited Excel file. (Your prompts may look different depending upon the browser you use.)
Below is a sample of a downloaded Payment (LAR 96) Exceptions Search file: