LSDU will provide the ability to:
- Search for, view and download payment (LAR96) exceptions, payment and rate change (LAR83) statuses and Invalid Transactions, which are generated due to higher level LAR validation failures. Examples of Invalid Transactions include LARs submitted for inactive loans and MI Discontinuance exceptions.
- Search for a single loan using either the Fannie Mae loan number or the servicer loan number across the servicer or subservicer’s entire portfolio.
- Submit payment (LAR96) corrections for a single loan. Bulk/file upload reporting will only be accepted via Servicers Reconciliation Facility (SURF) or through the servicer’s primary servicing platform.
- View and download Actual/Actual cash position across the servicer or subservicer’s entire portfolio both in aggregate and a 9-digit servicer number level.
- Search for, view and download Actual/Actual P&I cash adjustments by a single 9-digit servicer number.
- View Scheduled/Scheduled expected interest calculation for soft rejects.