LSDU provides self-service access to 90+ key investor reporting loan data elements. With near real-time data on investor reporting exceptions, it reduces time to research and resolve hard rejects, soft rejects and missing loan activity reports (LARs). It also offers transparency into Fannie Mae data, enabling servicers to reconcile their loan and cash positions with Fannie Mae throughout the month – rather than only at the end of the monthly reporting cycle.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log