Before LSDU, servicers experienced the lengthy process of identifying root cause and investor reporting errors (hard & soft rejects, missing LARs). In addition, there was a lack of transparency into Fannie Mae investor reporting loan data and Fannie Mae process/transaction status. There was no Fannie Mae platform with an integrated view into the Fannie Mae investor reporting loan and cash positions.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log