Interim Reporting is due on the 22nd calendar day (CD22) whether activity has occurred or not. Any additional activity for the month needs reported by Business Day 1 (BD1) of the following month.
For additional information, see the 2020 Investor Reporting and Remitting Calendar.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log