NOTE: For training on LoanSphere InvoicingTM, access Black Knight Financial Services Training.
Fannie Mae Expense Reimbursement is reintroducing the Pending Submitter Review (PSR) functionality. PSR is a LoanSphere Invoicing™ status. This feature will be used to request additional information from the submitter when necessary. Please note the following with respect to PSR:
- Claims in this status are only visible to submitters.
- Only specific line items Marked for Review in claims will be editable by the submitter.
- Submitters will be required to review this queue regularly.
- Fannie Mae will request additional information within the Comments of the claim and submitters will need to provide the requested information and return the claim within 30 days of when the claim was put into PSR status.
- If the claim is not resubmitted within 30 days, it may be denied.
Information about how to review the claims in the PSR queue is below.
Steps for Reviewing Claims in PSR Status
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to review claims in PSR status.
1. Log into LoanSphere Invoicing™.
Note: After receiving your user name and password, use this link, https://im.lpsdesktop.com/Public/Login/NewWayLogin.aspx to access LoanSphere Invoicing™.
2. Click on Invoice Processing to access your queues.
3. Click the Claims Pending Servicer Review link under the Investor Claims heading.
Note: There are two “Pending Servicer Review” queues. The queue listed under the My eMessages heading will not include the claims reviewed by Fannie Mae’s processing team.
4. Click the Claim Number on the Investor Claim Status Summary screen to open the claim.
Note: The Investor Claim Status Summary screen will list all claims in PSR status by Claim Age Order. All columns on this screen may be filtered by clicking on the column header links.
5. Review all notes on the claim, including Line Item specific notes.
- Click the Notes tab at the top of the claim to review the comments provided by the processor regarding the additional information needed for the claim and provide the additional information as requested.
- Click the red flag icon, which indicates that there are line items Marked for Review by the processor, to view line- level specific comments.
6. After entering the requested additional information in the claim,
- A. Enter comments to advise the processor of the additional information provided to support the claim, and
- B. Click the Save and Submit tab at the top of the claim.
The claim will return to Submitted status and will be processed in order of submitted date.