No, if a seller/servicer does not already maintain an escrow account for a particular mortgage loan for which an HO-6 insurance policy is required, then establishing an escrow account for the HO-6 insurance is not required. However, if the seller/servicer does maintain an escrow account for that particular mortgage loan, then it must also escrow for HO-6 insurance premiums.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log