No. The policy is specific to the requirements for the master flood insurance policy only. The unit allocation from the master policy still must meet the 1- to 4-unit coverage requirements listed in the Servicing Guide section. The borrower must maintain a supplemental policy to close any gap in coverage if the attached condo project’s master policy meets the minimum project-level requirements above but does not meet the unit- coverage requirements.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log