Consistent with the requirements in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Selling Guide A4-1-01, Maintaining Seller/Servicer Eligibility, we expect sellers and servicers to follow their own business continuity and resiliency plans. The plans must ensure the ability to regain critical business operations in the event of disruption or disaster.
- Doing Business with Fannie Mae
- Escrow, Taxes, Assessments, and Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Payment Processing, Remitting, Accounting, and Reporting
- Providing Solutions to a Borrower
- Default-Related Legal Services, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, and Acquired Properties
- Servicing Guide Procedures, Exhibits, Quick Reference Materials, and Change Control Log